I hope your thanksgiving was as good as mine! I’d give it at least a 9 out of 10. I filled the day completely full and enjoyed every minute of it:
- Got up with my two boys at 6:30—someday I wish I could train them to sleep in a little longer.
- Baked a berry pie (way better than pumpkin).
- Went to the gym. For those that are fans of Olympic lifting I hit a new PR of a 180 pound (my bodyweight) clean and jerk—which I’ve been trying to hit for a few months.
- Then went and played flag football with friends from church. I’m not very good at football.
- Then I spent the rest of the day eating dinner, dessert, hanging out with family, and lounging around the house.
A truly wonderful thanksgiving day. :)
Anyway, I got a few questions on Twitter this morning asking if I was doing a Black Friday sale. So let’s talk about that:
Black Friday Sale
For the next 24 hours giving 20% off my 3 books and the Photoshop course. Here are the details and links:
- The App Design Handbook
Design beautiful iPhone and iPad applications.
- Designing Web Applications
Design web applications that are a joy to use.
- Photoshop for Web Design
Learn to use Photoshop to design websites and interfaces.
Learn to write and publish profitable books
All of those links will give 20% once you click through the purchase page.
This sale will run until tomorrow morning at 11:00 AM Eastern. Don’t miss it!
Have a great day!
P.S. The discount won’t show up on the main sales page, but it will be applied as soon as you click the buy button to load the checkout page. Let me know if you run into any issues!