Learn iOS Design and Photoshop Tricks with These 1-3 Minute Videos
I’ve had a lot of fun this past week recording new videos. First it started with the time-lapse design video, then the design screencast. Today I’m happy to announce a new series of short 1-3 minute video tips on all kinds of topics. Today we are starting with Photoshop and iOS design, with 3 tips on each.
This format has been a ton of fun to create, so I hope you find them useful. Also don’t forget to checkout my book on designing iOS apps.
- How to Create a Shape From An Existing Path in Photoshop
- Properly Nesting Rounded Rectangles in Photoshop
- Avoiding Drawing on Half Pixels
- Hot to Get a UILabel to Wrap to Multiple Lines
- Organizing Your Interface Builder Documents
- Fixing The Background Image Bug in Safari for iPad
View the Tips
Enjoyed the article?
My best content on design, marketing, and business. Delivered each week for free.